Women entrepreneurs are rapidly increasing in the United States. As pera study, 10Million businesses are owned by women in U.S. They are showing more interest in doing business and became a vital role in the country’s economy. Both Government and Private agencies provide different types of Small Business Grants for Women and encouraging them to start new businesses.
Women can utilize the opportunities provided by these agencies in the form of obtaining loans to start their businesses. These grants have different types of policies and requirements. If you want to apply for a grant, you first go through the eligibility criteria for the grant and then apply for it.
Federal Small Business Grants for Women:
The federal government is offering several types of subsidies for Women entrepreneurs who are willing to start a new business and in a plan of expanding their existing businesses. The main motto of thefederal department is to encourage women towards business and to make them empower. These government policies aren’t widely popular among people. There are many diverted advertisements about Women grants in which most of them are fraud. Applying for an option between fraud and government grants is good.
- Research for the available opportunities at your state level. Many states provide grants for women who are in a plan to starting anew
- A Small search on the Internet gives you many results on Government subsidies. Search for the locally provided grants, then choose any one of your types and apply.
- Small Business Agency (SBA) is a government agency that provides grants to the women entrepreneurs. Its primary motive is to encourage women through small businesses. Women can choose different types of grants by SBA. The process is also simple with the required documents.
- The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) is the best source for small business grants. It helps minority women to obtain grants and also supports them in many ways.
Private Small Business Grants for Women:
Along with the government subsidies, many private agencies also provide business loans to women. They provide credit and retake them in the form of installments. There are many private organizations to provide business loans. Some favorite sites among them are:
- Fedex –It is a small Business grant program that is available to women up to $75,000. It requires public voting. The public vote on your plan, then you will be awarded the prize
- Huggies –This program provides loan up to $15,000 in the business related resources to the women who comes up with innovative product and idea about the mothers.
- The Eileen Fisher Women –5 lucky women winner entrepreneurs will get this award in the form of To qualify this award woman should be running her personal business with the innovative idea. The prize money of this award is $1,25,000.
These are the sample agencies that provide Business grants to women. There are many more companies in this list.
For further details about small business grants for women you can check this link http://grantsforwomenhq.com/small-business-grants-for-women/